Charles Insurance have been brokers to the legal profession since the end of the Solicitors Indemnity Fund and over the last 15 years we have provided a consistent professional service to law firms.
The main reason that we became involved with the legal profession is because our managing director’s brother is a senior member of a very successful law firm and this family connection gives us an understanding of the challenges that face law firms.
We prefer to concentrate on providing a service to small and medium law firms, which are often overlooked by other brokers and our range of products is suitable for firms with up to 20 partners, directors or members.
We are not like other brokers, because we offer a year round service to both existing firms and new start-up practices – we don’t close up shop on the 1st of October!
Whether your premium is small or large, we do not discriminate, all of our legal client get the same standard of service, the same quality of advice.
You will have access to a selection of insurance companies available including A-rated insurers and can cater for any areas of practice and any type of firm.
When deciding on a broker for your professional indemnity insurance, you need to ask yourself what type of service you want.
If you would like:
- Year round availability of service.
- Over 15 years of experience in solicitor’s professional indemnity.
- To be able to speak to the same person about your insurance year in, year out.
- Stable products from insurers with a long term commitment to the legal profession.
- Help with renewal presentations to show your firm in the best light.
- Assistance with planning new start-ups or major changes and acquisitions.
Then we would like to talk to you.
To discuss your professional indemnity insurance requirements
Call 029 2070 2333 or email out of hours on email@example.com