Any firm or individual practising accountancy or a related activity needs professional indemnity insurance cover.
Our professional indemnity policies are acceptable to all of the many professional bodies governing and regulating the various parts of the profession. These include:
- ACCA Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CIMA Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- CIPFA Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- ICAEW Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- ICAI Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- ICAS Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- ATT Association of Taxation Technicians
- CIOT Chartered Institute of Taxation
In addition to Accountants and Tax Consultants, our professional indemnity policies can cover all of the occupations and professions related to accountancy including:
- Payroll and PAYE specialists
There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution to providing professional indemnity insurance for such a wide range of related but different professions, which is why our online quote system has up to 10 different insurance companies competing for each quote, to ensure that you get the best combination of lowest price and appropriate cover.
There will be occasions, particularly with larger practices when our online quote system will be unable to find a quote, when this happens, we offer a full traditional broking service. We will submit your proposal form to a range of professional indemnity insurance companies and Lloyd’s underwriters in order to obtain quotations from the market for you.
Additionally if you are self-employed, you should give serious consideration to arranging public liability insurance as well, to protect you against claims for injury to persons and damage to other people’s property.
We can add the following extra cover to professional indemnity policies:
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Office Contents