It can often be hard to pin down a simple definition business and management consultancy as a profession, simply because it covers such a wide range of disciplines including:
- Business Consultants
- Careers Advisor Service
- Change Management
- Compliance Inspector
- Corporate Identity Consultants
- Export Consultant
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources Consultant
- Interim Managers
- Management consultancy
- Management training
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Personnel Management & Selection
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance Consultant
- Training Consultant
Whatever your particular specialist role is, you need to give very serious thought to protecting yourself with professional indemnity insurance.
Professional indemnity insurance is compulsory for members of many trade associations and professional bodies, but even where that is not the case, there are two very important reasons to buy this cover:
- The world is becoming a more litigious place and companies will not hesitate to sue consultants when their advice does not produce the results that management were hoping for.
- Many companies are now making the holding of professional indemnity insurance a condition of their tendering process and they will not hire any consultant that does not have a professional indemnity policy.
We have made it easier than ever for business and management consultants to buy professional indemnity insurance, our online quote system covers over 190 occupations and policies can be arranged in minutes.
Additionally if you are self-employed, you should give serious consideration to arranging public liability insurance as well, to protect you against claims for injury to persons and damage to other people’s property.
We can add the following extra cover to professional indemnity policies:
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Office Contents