We recognise the special insurance needs of firms operating in the employment and recruitment sector and we have sourced the 4 best products on the market to offer you a real choice.
Most brokers offer only one product, this is either because they are not specialists, or they have decided to consolidate their book of business with a single underwriter. What this means for you is that you have to contact several different brokers in order to shop around for the best quote.
At Charles Insurance Consultants we are all about choice, if you have a look around our website, you will notice that most of our online products have more than one insurer to choose from, and our offering for recruitment and employment agents is no different.
The advantage to you of our approach is that you complete one enquiry form and we compare the best specialist policies for you, saving you a lot of time and effort and greatly increasing the chances of getting the best quote.
What do the standard schemes offer?
The standard schemes offer the following cover benefits and options:
- Professional Indemnity up to £5 million
- Public Liability up to £5 million
- Employers Liability £10 million
- Court Attendance Fees cover
- Optional Directors and Officers liability
- Optional Legal Expenses cover
- Optional Fidelity Bonding
- Optional Drivers Negligence extension
- Optional Personal Accident cover
- Optional Vicarious Liability for staff placed
What if my needs cannot be met by the standard schemes?
In addition if your insurance needs are different from the standard scheme cover, we have a range of Lloyd’s and London Market underwriters available who will be able to provide higher limits of indemnity and cover hazardous occupations / workplaces for example construction, railways/highways, power generation, oil and gas industry and overseas placements.
What other types of cover can you offer?
We offer the full range of commercial and personal insurance products, of particular relevance to employment and recruitment agencies are:
- EPL (Employment Practices Liability) with extensions for restrictive covenants.
- Office Insurance for any size of business from a home office up to a national chain with dozens of branches.
How do I get started?
Download our application form and complete it then return the completed form to us.
The reason that we ask you to complete a comprehensive form is twofold:
- so that we can make sure that all of the cover options are addressed and you get the cover you need (we do not believe in one size fits all).
- so that we can approach several underwriters for quotes on your behalf and make sure that you get the best combination of cover and price.
What other information do you need and why?
We need to know:
- Who your current insurer is so that we don’t approach them
- What your current premiums are so that we can judge which underwriters are most likely to be competitive (some like lots of smaller policies and other like fewer large premiums)
- Details of your current policy cover to make sure that we are offering quotes on a like for like or better basis.
- Any information about your firm that demonstrates your professionalism and quality and commitment to risk management, insurance underwriters are human and do give better rates to firms they like the look of than to firms they don’t. (presenting your firm well can pay off particularly if your premiums are large)